CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published by the authority of Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology. CUET Admission Circular notice has been announced in 18th April, 2020. According to the Admission Circular of CUET in the 2020-21 season only that students can apply who passed the HSC/Equivalent Exam in the 2020-2021 season.
So, Students need to be prepared for their own goal in CUET admission Test earlier HSC/Equivalent Exam. If you are interested to admit to CUET and wants to know all things about CUET Admission stay with us into the last we hope you can get all your answer here.
CUET Admission Circular 2020-21
This year also CUET Admission Circular has been published and posted online on CUET’s official website www.cuet.ac.bd. Every year October-November month CUET authority publishes their admission circular on their website. Also, Students need to apply for CUET Admission Online.
A huge number of students are attending the admission test in CUET. Around 10 students are fighting in the admission test for 1 seat. The total number of seats in CUET is around 890 Normal seats and 11 seats for Quatas in total 901 seats. Let’s take a look at the official admission Circular of CUET.
CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 Download (Photo)
Important Information on CUET Admission Circular 2020-21
|Online Admission Circular Release Date||118th April 2021|
|Online Form fill up Start||24th April 2021|
|Online Form fill up Submission Finish||8th May 2021|
|Admission Fee||900tk and 1000tk|
|Last day for Admission form fill up pay||8th May 2021|
|Eligibility list||2nd June 2021|
|Admission Test Held||12th June 2021|
|Admission Test Selected list and Waiting list Published||30th June 2021|
|Department Selection||Published Soon|
CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 Qualification
According to CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 Qualification for Admission Test in CUET is different from others. we will talk about that difference and got an equalization table for more discussion. To sit for the Admission Test one must fulfill pre-specified requirements
For Admission Test Eligibility to the Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET), students need a minimum qualification of how they can apply bases on the admission form. Let’s take a look at what is the minimum requirements for the admission form for attend CUET Admission Test 2020-21
|Passed Exam||SSC/Equivalent Passed|
|Passed year||SSC Passed 2017/2018|
|Minimum CGPA||GPA of 4.00|
|Out of CGPA||5.00|
|Out of CGPA||5.00|
Meanwhile, we are trying to discuss all things about CUET Admission Form fill up Requirements here step by step:
- Applicants need to must be Bagladeshi by Birth.
- Applicants need to pass the SSC/Equivalent Exam in the 2017/2018 academic year and the Minimum CGPA requirements in the SSC/Equivalent Exam are 4.00 out of 5.00
- Applicants need to pass the HSC/Equivalent Exam in the 2020 academic year and the Minimum CGPA requirements in the HSC/Equivalent Exam are 4.00 out of 5.00
- Subjects wise GPA requirements for fill up the CUET Admission Test Form:
- For Bio-Medical Engineering Applicants had to need 4.00 at Bio Subjects in HSC.
- Interest Applicants must pass GCE “O” Level with ‘B’ grade in 5 papers and GCE “A” Level with ‘A’ grade in all subjects & ‘B’ grade in other subjects.
- Applicants only who passed the “A” Level in 2018-19 can apply.
- The total GPA need in HSC is 20 in Physics mathematics English and Chemistry.
- After all those Requrements fill up top thirty thousands (30,000) students are allaw to attend the Admission test.
CUET Admission Test Mark Distribution
- Exam test will be in writing MCQ in total 500 marks for “KA” group and 700 marks in Total for “KHA” Group students.
- Negative mark 0.25 for each wrong answer
- 1st year BSc Engineering, BURP, and BArch course exam will be held by the same question paper.
- Students need to pass all subject alone
- English Portion will be in Functional English.
- Exam time 2 hours 30 min.
- The syllabus will be in the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Subject with a mark in below
CUET Admission 2021 date
CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 date has a delayed due to coronavirus. Almost Every year CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 the date has started around 2 or 3 days after releasing HSC Result. This year HSC Result 2020 has been delay due to coronavirus and that’s why the date of the CUET Admission Test also has been a delay.
According to the Ministry of Education Board, HSC Exam can not be started due to coronavirus and that’s why HSC Candidate are not so happy because all students result of HSC Has been prepared according to past JSC Exam and SSC Exam Result. So we can say that the date CUET Admission Test Form fill up starts in 24th April, 2021.
You can find HSC Result 2021 here also. HSC Result 2021 All Education Board with Marksheet
How to Apply for CUET Admission Circular 2020-21
After successfully passed HSC Exam 2020 students need to apply only for their higher Education In Engineering and fill application Form fill up online for CUET Admission Test. Many students didn’t get any chance of any Institute for using the wrong way and process and submission in the online application form. If you want to know all about the online application process we will talk about it step to step very clearly. Where you can get your needed information and process it accurately.
- Go to CUET official website admissionckruet.ac.bd
- Now select the Admission
- Now fill the form.
- Upload Photo and Photo Size (300X350) pixel, Maximum size is 75KB
- Upload Signature and Signature Size: (300X80) pixel, Maximum size is 20KB
- Now Submit it
- After submitting students get a 6 digit admission number and a password that you need to pay for admission form fil uptime.
Payment Via for CUET Admission Circular 2020-21
When students want to apply online for the admission form fill up for CUET here they need some important information around him/them. Coz that Information will choose you when where you want to join for admission test and this also takes a tour for Admission test for CUET. Simply I will share with you that information and then I will provide the main process online or SMS system.
In your Rocket(DBBL) Account, you need to get enough money for the application. IF you want to apply for the You need here 1050tk to pay the form fill up. 1000tk is for the admission test fee and 50tk is for others. if any students are not eligible for the admission test CUET authority will be back 850tk after the admission test result. now let’s check how to process the SMS system.
- Call *322#
- select 1 for the Bill pay
- If you want to pay your application select myself otherwise select other.
- Enter your Mobile Number
- Now select 0 for CUET
- Write 350 BILLER number
- Now enter Amount as 1050tk
- Now wite admission Number
- That’s it, you are done.
If SMS is sent appropriately, you will get a return SMS with the application name number and some other information with a 6 digit pin number. Then you need to confirm that you want to pay for the CUET Admission test form fill up. Next
- Go to SMS Option
- Type CUET<space>YES<space>PIN code (with 6 digit PIN code)
- Send it to 16222 number
Ex: CUET YES 548647 send to 16222
You can also pay with Rupali bank Suresh. The payment process for sure cash is right below.
If the sender has enough balance on his/her mobile, the application fee will be deducted from the balance and will be notified by a confirmation SMS.
Online Application Form Fill up Fees CUET Admission Circular 2020-21
There are two different groups for the applicant to fill and pay for form fill up. let’s check those. CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 admission fees 900tk and 1100tk for two groups only.
Students can apply in one admission from at 1050 only this amount was given when you apply for a teletalk sim by SMS. Then Students can collect their admit cards for the admission test of the CUET Admission Exam. Payment methods are Rocket (Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd), and Sure Cash (Rupali Bank Ltd).
|Application Form fillup||900 tk and 1000tk|
Quota For CUET Admission Circular 2020-21
Here are a big factor works called Quotas. Authority of CUET has got some special treatment called quota you all know that but we barely say that not much idea you have got about it. Don’t be panic we also talk about these topics. we share with you a table you can ultimately understand how much quota gives to those students who deserve quota. There is one quota in two different departments. Total 11 sit for quota students.
RUET Admit Card Download
RUET Admission Test Admit Card has not been published yet. However, as soon as it is published, you can download your admit card from our website.
CUET Admission Circular 2020-21
Students need to apply for CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 on the official website of the CUET. The official Website of CUET is https://www.Cuet.ac.bd/
The official authority of CUET selects student’s only basics of SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent Results of 30% and 70% of the Admission test. We discussed already the minimum requirement of Admit. Let’s talk about how the admission system and quota works.
To fill the Application form of Admission in CUET Admission circular 2020-21 online students have to give full bao data with mark sheet, Scan a copy of the Admit card. Fill the form in the right way. Tip; Go to your close computer operator to help will out all problems. To fill applications form students have to pay 1050 tk through Teletalk or Surecash. We will discuss more the fee and process below.
Say, your result of the SSC Exam is GPA 4.06 and HSC Exam you got 5.00 use calculator and say us your marks what you got then you can find yourself how to need to prepare yourself for the admission test. But if you work with this strategy I can surely say that you must get a seat in any CUET.
After getting a chance in CUET you have 2-3 days to choose your favorite departments where you want to admit. and in SMS you got a confirmation SMS o your phone that you use early in the application process.
Important Information about CUET
Before apply online for the CUET admission test form fill up students need to know about CUET Culture, Facilities, Departments, Seats, and also need to know how will the Admission Test comparison.
In CUET, There are three Facilities divided into all Departments 18 departments and 16 departments is for undergraduate. here we list all Facilities for your kind information.
- Facilities of Civil Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering ( CE )
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning ( URP )
- Department of Building Engineering & Construction Management ( BECM )
- Department of Architecture (ARCH)
- Department of Mathematics ( MATH )
- Department of Chemistry ( CH )
- Department of Physics ( PH )
- Department of Humanities ( HUM )
- Facilities of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering ( ME )
- Department of Industrial Engineering and Management ( IEM )
- Department of Leather Engineering ( LE )
- Department of Textile Engineering ( TE )
- Department of Energy Science and Engineering ( ESE )
- Department of Chemical Engineering ( ChE )
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering ( MTE)
- Facilities of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering ( EEE )
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering ( CSE )
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE )
- Department of Biomedical Engineering ( BME )
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)
Facilities of Engineering Total Subjects and Number of seat:
|Building Engineering and Construction Management||60||Materials Science and Engineering||60|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||120||Urban and Regional Planning||60|
|Mechanical Engineering||120||Leather Engineering||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering||120||Textile Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||60||Energy Science and Engineering||30|
|Industrial Engineering and Management||60||Chemical Engineering||30|
|Biomedical Engineering||30||Mechatronics Engineering||30|
CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 Questions
Some Common Question You might have about CUET Admission Circular 2020-21. We will cover here those questions about Polytechnic Admission Circular 2021.
- When will the CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 release?
The release date of CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 is ___
- CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 Admission fee?
- Minimum Requirements for CUET Admission Circular 2020-21?
4.00 CGPA in both SSC and HSC Exam. with a total of 20 CGPA
CUET Admission Test Result 2020-21
Basically, CUET Admission Test has got its own way. we will provide you Result of the CUET Admission test also when it published. Publishing Soon.
In the past, any exam result was published on their school notice board. But time has changed and now we can check our results at home. We just need to know how to check the results in many ways. You need to know all the ways possible for checking HSC Result Coz when the results come out a huge number of traffic are going for only the official Website. If you know all the ways you can find your result, one of those ways.
Also for HSC Result 2020, we are trying to inform you of all possible ways to check results online or offline. As of now, there are three ways to check HSC Result. Web-based results and EIIN Number results are online processes. Another one is Through SMS with Teletalk sim. Let’s know details about Those ways of checking HSC Result 2020.
Conclusion: I hope this article will help you to get Information about CUET Admission Circular 2020-21. We are trying to cover all the difficult things about Polytechnic Admission Circular 2021 that you may don’t understand early. If those topics or others have any questions/information or any suggestion about Polytechnic Admission Circular 2021 this you can connect with us. Comment below us we will connect you ourselves. Thanks for stay with us.
Thanks for staying with us. If this article helps you a bit please do subscribe to New Educational Article. we hope CUET Admission Circular 2020-21 article maybe help you to know how when where you join for CUET Admission Circular 2020-21. Also, you can comment below for any further content.